Monday, February 2, 2009

Recession-Proof Shopping...

Even though the economy is in shambles; that doesn't mean your wardrobe has to be. It's all about being a savvy bargain shopper. In these tough times, choose pieces that are timeless and budget friendly. These are the items that will last and get you through to the next fashion cycle.

Check out my latest thrift shop finds....

Wool crepe and mink Ralph Lauren blazer...$51.o0 (and I have the perfect black wool crepe, Armani, satin striped, tuxedo pants to pair with this!!!)

Vintage black dress... $45

Wow!!! I'm so lucky to have these classic pieces for pennies compared to what they were priced originally! AND.... I get to write it all off on my taxes for next year!!!

Both pieces came from Housing Works in Brooklyn, NYC!!!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment