Friday, April 1, 2011

The Look for Less...

The $54,000.00 Crocodile Birkin Bag.......(Which is only available by special order through Hermes and in-store direct at specialty upscale dept stores; i.e Bergdorf Goodman, etc; buyer beware if you see it for sale anywhere else; especially online, in Chinatown, and out of the back of trunks!!!!LOL)


OR...

The $75.00 Urban Expressions Tote!!!... I found this bag on Amazon.com! Those that know me well, know that I despise a knock off. But I will rock a designer inspired; which is not pretentious, all day!!! I had to have this!!!...It's available in other colors, but I love this red. And check out the size! It's enormous! Perfect size to handle all of my daily goodies and trinkets... I hope you enjoy. Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment