Monday, November 25, 2013

www.Christian-Michaels.com

Hi all, it's been a long time since I last posted anything. It's almost 2014, so I figure there's no time like the present to get back in the swing with my blog. First off, I must say, that I have been a very blessed and busy makeup artist, traveling from here and there, working on my craft. In the process, I have worked on a few celebs, a few ads and print work, and some amazing set assignments. I TRULY LOVE MY MAKEUP ARTISTRY!!! In addition, you all know I love fashion as well. With that said, I will be re-launching my online clothing boutique, Christian-Michaels (www.Christian-Michaels.com) I plan to kick off a soft launch on Black Friday, November 29, 2013! I will have the latest in ladies apparel; from daytime casual to careerwear and evening partywear! Stay tuned to catch some special codes for my Black Friday Debut Sale!!! Sneak Peaks are soon to come! Thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment