Friday, August 22, 2008

Ms. Knowles...

The Anti-Beyonce!!!


For those that know me, know I absolutely love Beyonce. However, Solange is slowly breaking free from being under her sisters' shadow. I love her ecclectic sense of fashion. She's a bit of rock-rebellion meets sexy-chic.

She is on her way to proving she can hold her own. Public response has been welcoming to her. I think people find her to be more relatable than her uber-mega star sibling. However, don't count on Solange to be secondary in success compared to Bey. She has a new album that is scheduled to be released on August 26, 2008. The debut single, I Decided, is brought to life by the video, which shows off her unique creative vision. The album also contains a song titled ChampagneChroniKnightCap, featuring Lil' Wayne, in which she sings about how great sex is when your high...(She claims she knows from experience..wink, wink)

I love her care-free attitude. She knows who she is and makes no apology for it. You go girl!!! I wish her much success!

No comments:

Post a Comment