Thursday, August 7, 2008

What is sexy???

If beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, then where does that leave sexy? Does sexy mean being sexual or sensual? Well, I think it's all relative. Of course everyone has their own idiosyncrasies, fetishes, and preferences. But to me the one thing that is totally sexy is confidence. Now one would assume that since I love fashion so much that I would be quite superficial. Especially, since the fashion industry is all about outside beauty and looking good to someone else's standards. This assumption about me, well, is....right(hahah)sometimes. Nevertheless, beauty and sexy are relative to me. I consider myself to be artistically inclined and I view things from the sunny, happy side. Therefore, sexy to me is a lot of things. But mostly sexy is when you don't have to try so hard. It exudes from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. When you walk in a room, people are curious, amazed, and in wonderment. One does not have to be beautiful according to modern-day standards to be sexy; just confident and sure of who they are. This type of confidence is the most sexy to me. Try not to fit into someones mold. Be yourself and be happy. Your confidence will show. And your sexiness will just be! Happy Shopping!

Hit me up and let me know what you think is sexy?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think that sexy is being confident and sure of who you are. Not trying to keep up with all of the trends; just the ones that looks good on you. Just because the fashion is out there; it is not for every figure. No matter what your profession is; wear it well. Thanks for such informative information. Keep up the good work and keeping me fashion savy. Amoretta

    ReplyDelete