Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Secret...SSHHHHH

I have a secret to confess.... One morning I was getting dressed and I noticed I was out of my Secret deodorant. So I used my husband's Speed Stick (Sports Talc)... Ladies, I must tell you that Secret is out of my life. I'm not buying it anymore. I used the Secret Invisible stick. And as it promises to not to leave those white marks, and remain invisible, it does not. The Speed Stick went on invisible(no matter how hard I rubbed on my armpit), it remained invisible throughout the day, and most importantly it smelled fresh all day(hahahah)... And it's not a masculine, cologne type scent.
I'm not telling you what deodorant you should use(as long as you use one), I just wanted to share my secret. Even though Speed Stick is made strong for a man, it's definitely gentle enough for a woman! LOL. Maybe, Mennen, the company that makes Speed Stick, should consider marketing this as a unisex product.
Happy Shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Im buying it! I have been having issues with Dove deoderant and I absolutely dont do Secret anymore. I need something that is non irritating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am so glad that youare back in your element. I really do enjoy reading your blog and laughing at you being silly but oh sooooooooo serious.

    ReplyDelete