Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Think Spring Dresses....

...Think Diane von Furstenburg!!!
Spring time is upon us and it's the season for pure femininity. This is the season of bright colors, floral prints, and soft fabrics. I'm in the market for such dresses, and only one designer came to mind: the classic styling of DVF! Here are some of my favorites from the 2009 Spring Collection...
And even though I wanted to take them all home with me, we are in a recession, and I'm not an estate heiress. So I could only get one.
This is the one I chose as my own. It's sexy, yet femininely sophisticated; reserved enough to wear to a luncheon, church, and/or work. It's $285.00 at www.dvf.com
From the runway collection of the 2009/Spring show!
So fabulous!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding collection of spring dresses!! Floral prints are best for spring!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete