Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How much is too much to spend on distressed jeans?


I love them! I think they are such a hott trend. I have one pair that I spent $139.00 from Bebe. But now, I see another pair from J Brand that I want for $217.00. I had to stop myself. I tend to get lost in excitement when I want something really bad(lol,wink,wink). I have to come back to reality and pace myself. Somebody stop me!
For the most part, my style is classic with a twist of trend thrown in for spice at times. But these distressed jeans are just a flashback from the 80's, updated with new cuts and washes, and let's not forget the label. I can make my own. So for me to purchase another pair is out of the question. I saw my girls Bey and Rhi-Rhi sporting these J brand jeans and I wanted a pair, but I remembered I have a pair of old skinny light-blue jeans that only need to be razor sliced and a few bleach spots for the "whiting" effect and I got the look! (Oh I'll post pics when I'm done.) So my question to you is how much would you spend on such a trendy item? And do you really need more than one pair? Some celebs go all out and spend as much as $1700.00 and up on some bleached, torn jeans. Even if I had their bank-roll, I don't think I'd waist my ends in this way. I'd have my stylist make me a pair. LOL.
Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment