Monday, May 18, 2009

The Look For Less...


Check out this uptown look with Balmain's signature ripped acid wash jeans ($2165.00), sharp shouldered, crystal-embellished military jacket ($11,410.00. Oh, I forgot, it's on sale for $7987.00...WOW!...Are you kidding me?), and stud and diamanté suede power sandals($2300.00) ... All available at net-a-porter... But don't rush to get this over-priced, non-recession friendly, I can make myself ensemble. Can you believe this outfit sold out at regular price!!!!!

We, regular people can do better than this, and still be fabulous! Besides taking a pair of old skinny jeans, spot bleach them, and add some embellishments to an old cropped blazer, we can still buy the look for way less, and have enough money left over to pay our mortgage, buy a new car, go on vacation, buy a boat, and get VIP tickets to meet-and-greet Beyonce (I had to throw that in since I am her number one fan..LOL). But anyway, I put together some hott variations on this look that we all can afford... Check this out... And as always, Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment