Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've Got What You Want...


Maybelline Mirror Image Nail Polish...

You've seen every fashionista and Diva celeb rocking this color!!!

And now you can too!!!
The season's biggest trend in nail colour that is almost impossible to find!!!!!


Well I got it just for you!!! Take ordinary silver up a notch and you get a metal-mirror effect!!! Color that's so illuminating, people will think you have metal covers or glass over your nails!!!
This polish from none-other than Maybelline was in limited edition and has been sold out for months!!! I have this available on Ebay just for you!!!(Click Here)
This is a two step process:
Step 1) Clear base coat. Do not shake this bottle! Apply thin and evenly and let dry for two minutes. This is very important to let this dry. If you rush it, the color becomes lumpy.

Step 2) Apply the metallic silver coat in even soft strokes. Let coats dry before applying the next coat.
That's it!!! Be bold, daring, and the only Diva on the block to have the real deal! Get ready for compliments galore and questions of where they can get it..LOL
I have a very limited supply of this highly demanded, discontinued, out of stock everywhere item... (How come we always want what we can't find)..LOL.. Anyway, check out my auction on Ebay for this listing and other hotttt Diva items .... from one fashionista to another....

As always,
Happy Shopping!!!

4 comments:

  1. come on that's crazy wanting someone to bid on nail polish. It's just the in thing right now. Next month there will be another color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know if this color is best on lighter skin tones or if a darker tone female such as myself could wear such a color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there will be another color next month, but isn't that the fun part? Being in on the latest trends? I love it! I say buy it up!I say live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TheeDeliciousDiva; did you buy a bottle of this polish?

    ReplyDelete