Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sasha Fierce....


Oh lawd! Okay, you all know that I absolutely love Beyonce! I mean one thing I make clear is my love for Chanel, Beyonce, and Prince(in no particular order). But It hurts me to say that I am not a fan of any clothing line Beyonce, her mom, or sister have attached their name to. House of Dereon(Beyonce's line) is being re-vamped because it didn't work out the first go round. As of now, they are concentrating on high-end evening wear. Dereon(Solange's line) is the tacky, cheap junior line with metallic fleur de lis logos stamped everywhere. Miss Tina, lawd where do I begin?!? I won't. It's just tacky. (lol)

So why in the world are Bey and her mom collaborating again on another tacky line?!? This time it's named after Beyonce's alter-ego Sasha Fierce. Now, I love Sasha on stage. The girl is badddd! But ahhmm, this line does not reflect the sexy-diva-attitude that is so Sasha Fierce. It's another cheap attempt to market Beyonce and try to showcase Tina's so-called fashion knowledge... (Wow, am I a little harsh on these people that I claim to love so much..... I am amazing myself right now) Well, anyway, they need to know they truth and not have people say "yes and you are great and you can do no wrong" when they know that's not the case. That's what's wrong with so many of these celebs anyway; they don't get to hear the truth. Okay, (lol), back to the subject.

Tina claims this line will reflect subdued clothing with funky embellishments and accessories. Macys has already picked up the line for back-to school.....(yyyyaaaawwwwnnnn)

Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. You know I cannot stand her clothing OR the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think their line was over priced for the people they wanted to market. Just because women with big asses have a hard time finding jeans; the average woman does not want to pay over $100.00 for them in this economy

    ReplyDelete