Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Was Here All Along...

It's been a long time,
but I never left you.
Just gave you some time to reflect,
on the fashion tips that I already gave you!

(I know I'm a corny lyracist! For those that know hip-hop; you know where this was inspired from.LOL)


I first must apologize for being away so long. I have no excuses because I don't believe in them. However, I will say that my brain has been running overtime with fashion ideas, thoughts, prayers(yes fashion prayers; I said it. LOL)... I pray for a new pair of Louboutins..(LOL). Anyway, my fingers can't type fast enough to stay on page with my brain. So I will begin by playing a little catch-up with the times.

1)Military Inspired Jackets and Vests are still hott!!
2) You must have a pair of Over the Knee Booots for fall!
3) Find YOUR perfect shade of red lipstick and rock it this fall!
4) Super glam embellishments are a must right now!!!
5) Bold, structured shoulders take you to the next millenimum!!!


Military ...............................................OTK

RED LIPS .............................EMBELLISHMENT



STRUCTURED SHOULDERS


So, in essence this fall, the key is super glam-fabulous, hard-rocker with feminine touches!
Happy Shopping!!!

3 comments:

  1. Could someone of my complexion wear a red lipstick? Is there really a red shade for every color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress Beyonce has on in the picture above is terribly ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And if there is a shade of red for me, please send it to me!

    ReplyDelete