Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OFF-Fashion Week...

There are theatrical plays that make it to Broadway, and then there are those that come alive "off-Broadway". The same is for the "clothing line" of She by Sheree. Sheree Whitfield of the Real Housewives of Atlanta debuted her much speculated line during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2010. But let's not get it twisted(two snaps and a circle...LOL), it took place during Fashion Week in New York; not at Fashion Week in Bryant Park. I have to get my thoughts together so I can articulate how I feel about this in a mature manner. So for now I will leave you some pics from the showing. I'd love to hear how you feel about this collection... Would you wear it? Do you like it????? Was it worth the hype? You tell me; then I'll tell you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment