Sunday, September 7, 2008

M-B FASHION WEEK...Day One

I know it's been quite a few days. I've been so busy. My very first design came to life! I survived a hurricane!(LOL) I'm in the process of getting a fashion collection off the ground! I'm in a bridal fashion show today! All these things and more, just to name a few of the things going on in my life right now, and not to mention I have a full-time day job and a family!!!! Whew!!!

However, this month is an important and hectic time in fashion. Lifetime's take on Coco Chanel's life airs next Saturday, the highly anticipated Fashion Rocks airs Tuesday on CBS, and the exciting Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is taking place in Bryant Park. I have to make time to share my thoughts and excitement.

BCBG MaxAzria, AAU, Michael Angel, Nicole Miller


Fashion Week began with a bang on Septemeber 5 with the opening show from Michael Angel. Some of the highlights came from BCBG MaxAzria and Nicole Miller. Even the Academy of Art University displayed their unique interpretations of high fashion-turned-ready to wear on the catwalk. The legendary Anna Wintour; notorious editor in chief of Vogue, and photography icon Nigel Barker were in their usual front-row spots. It was an exciting opening day that previewed what's to come for Spring 2009!


Anna Wintour, Nigel Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment