Monday, September 8, 2008

VMA Style Moment...

Rihanna!!!

I could not wait to see what Rihanna was going to be wearing on the red carpet. Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed in her ensemble. In Style picked this as "Look of the Day". Well ,we all have our opinions (LOL). It just seemed a little boring to me. I'm not understanding the Paciotti shoes with this "armadillo" looking skirt. And to top it all, it's paired with a simple black boustier. Rihanna looks good in anything she wears. I guess I was just expecting a little more "pow" from this fashion risk taker. Her make-up was a little too soft and nude for this look. However, as always, I love her hair!!!


She did the damn thang on the stage!!! Her look for her performance of Disturbia was dark, sexy, and very goth. I loved everything about it!!!

And then, she changed into a sexy femme fatale version of the "Fonz"(LOL). She rocked a cropped moto-jacket, that was taped to her to prevent a wardrobe malfunction. (She had nothing on underneath). And she paired the look with some mile high boots over her low-rise pants. She rocked this performance with T.I., as they introduced the world to their new collaborative efforts of Live Your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment